This isn’t your mother’s skirt suit.
A matching skirt and blazer are a classic pairing, but bold hues and a mix-and-match mindset bring this wardrobe staple into today’s fashion. No longer just for work, you can dress it up for a night out or dress it down for brunch with the girls. A skirt suit is so versatile, you could make a whole wardrobe around it.
But why pay department store prices when you could shop at the Suncoast Hospice Resale Shop? A quality skirt suit can retail for upwards of $100. When you thrift, you can make a whole new-to-you capsule wardrobe for less than that – while knowing you are supporting your community.
Here are a few ways we love to style our skirt suits:
- As is, with a printed blouse
- A fun blouse with just the skirt
- The jacket over a chic sheath dress for work or cocktail-attire event
- Pair the jacket with a different skirt and a casual or dressy blouse
- Dress up a pair of jeans with a button-down shirt and the suit jacket
- Dress the jacket down with a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers
The options are only limited by what you can imagine!
Find a Suncoast Hospice Resale Shop near you at IfYouThrift.org/Locations.